Thursday 11 September 2014

Revisiting Haz - as good as it was the first time

Recently, I revisited Haz St Paul's twice in quick succession, following my first visit in which I really enjoyed the food.

There's a nice modern setting in there, and there's a really good atmosphere. The place is busy, but not cramped - just right in my opinion.

The menu has lots of good choices on there and that sometimes means I don't know what to get - not necessarily a bad problem to have. 

So when I went for a team lunch, I chose for the mixed meze - perfect for when you're a bit indecisive.

Mixed meze
I went to Haz again on a separate day for dinner. I opted for the lamb tagine, which had beautifully soft and moist meat that tore apart really easily. The vegetables and sauce were well favoured too. Lovely.

Lamb tagine

The girlfriend opted for the (meat) mousakka. While the presentation perhaps wasn't great, I'm told it tasted awesome, which is the main thing!

Mousakka

With reasonable prices, good portion sizes and tasty good, I'll be sure to go again!

Nearest Tube: St Paul's

Haz on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment