Saturday 13 September 2014

Peloton & Co cycle café in Spitalfields, London

In addition to trying new foods and restaurants, my other interest is taking part in the odd cycle ride (see end of the blog post).  So while I was wandering around Spitalfields London today, I was pleased to stumble across Peloton & Co - a small cycle shop that also doubles up as a café.

Tour of Britain being shown on the big screen.

Peloton & Co served everything you'd expect from a café, including: teas, coffees, soft drinks, cakes and more.  The teas we ordered were £1.50 each, so competitively priced.

The shop had a nice homely and almost rustic feel to it - unlike your average coffee shop chain. They also had a projector screen showing the Tour of Britain - fantastic mid afternoon entertainment!


Next time I am in Spitalfields and in need of a quick drink, I'll be sure to visit this place again!

Me riding the London to Windsor 2014 cycle ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment